Friday, July 12, 2013

The Eternity Cure - The Blood of Eden Book 2

 photo 13581990.jpg
The Eternity Cure by: Julie Kagawa
Harlequin Teen


** SPOILER ALERT ** All I can say is WOW!! I love the Iron Fey series but I have to admit the Blood of Eden series ranks a close second to it even though it scares the bajesus out of me. The Eternity Cure was simply mind blowing as far as I'm concerned. Julie painted such a vivid picture of Ally's world that I feel like I'm right there with her. She is so detailed is her descriptions of this post-apocalyptic world that I find myself worrying for Ally and Zeke. I actually had to take breaks from reading it because I would get so sucked in to that world! That's a mark of an excellent book as far as I'm concerned. Jackel makes an appearance in this book and plays a major part in the rescue of the both his and Ally's sire, Kanin. However, it's hard to decide if he's a good guy now or still a bad guy. We also really get to see why Sarrin, the insane lunatic vampire who blames Kanin for everything, got the way he is. AND the craziest thing is that Zeke leaves Eden (after Ally moved heaven and earth and fought a zillion rabids to get he and his friends there safely) to search for Ally. Now I will wait patiently for The Forever Song which is not scheduled for release until the spring of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment