Wednesday, August 28, 2013

City of Bones Possibly the Best Book to Movie Adaptation Ever!!

 photo the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-jamie-campbell-bower.jpg

FINALLY!!! A movie based on a book and it actually resemblesthe book! It can be done...someone should tell the screenwriters for Beautiful Creatures. I love this movie! Jamie Campbell Bower is Jace Wayland. My one regret is that he didn't have enough lines to suit me. Jamie was snarky and sarcastic just like Jace. He was amazing....great casting on Screen Gems part! Lilly Collins was great as Clary too. I have to admit I was terribly disappointed with Magnus' character... High Warlock of Brooklyn he was not! All in all though it was a great first movie and based on previous series of movies (Harry Potter) they only improve with each movie. I hope we get all six! Cross your fingers guys;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment